Product & Project Engineer (f/m)The Customer Experience Team at NavVis is an interdisciplinary group of technical account managers, engineers, service designers and user & product analysts. Our mission is to design and provide an outstanding service experience, to collect and analyze user insights, and to put these insights into practice together with our highly skilled development teams. As a Product and Project Engineer in our team, your responsibility is to make sure all our 3D scanning devices around the world – the Trolleys – run smoothly and with highest efficiency. You will work in a supportive team to build up a functioning high-tech repair and maintenance service. To ensure sustainable solutions you will work closely with our hardware and software development teams to conceptualize, test, and roll out product improvements and new features.
You will work on:
- Organizing and managing projects related to technical aspects of our indoor navigation technology
- Conceptualizing new features in cross-functional teams and managing release processes to ensure major releases with high success
- Setting up, coordinating, and operating a scalable international repair and maintenance business for our Trolleys
- Analyzing Trolley failure data and customer feedback and turning it into insightful information by deriving key product and user metrics
- Problem-solving for sustainable hardware and software product improvements that will turn our technology more reliable and efficient
- Managing internal projects and cross-team discusssions to bring the right people together to solve challenges
- A degree in electrical engineering, information technology, telecommunications engineering, industrial engineering, or similar
- Enthusiasm in deeply understanding the connection between hardware and software to bring our technology to its maximum efficiency
- Good management and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge in programming and command line tools, Linux know-how is a plus
- Hands-on hardware experience
- Strong ownership and team work skills
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are really looking forward to your application. From here on, Jay will take over and get back to you as soon as possible.
Help Jay getting your info to the right people and speed up our response time by filling out the couple of fields below.
Of course, you can always just send us an e-mail with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) attached to email@example.com.