Technical Account Manager (f/m)
You will work on:
- Collaborating closely with our sales team on prospective client accounts guiding them along all technical questions and being part of important pitches
- Performing mappings and trainings for clients across the globe!
- Managing, escalating, and finding solutions for our customers, drawing on a variety of resources across internal teams
- Leveraging NavVis products, services, and best practices to ensure that the customers’ solutions run with optimal level of performance
- Building and maintaining trusted post-sales relationships to promote subscription renewals and hardware resales
- Understanding and analyzing customer feedback to integrate back into NavVis' products and services
- A degree in engineering, technology management, computer science, or similar
- Good understanding of programming and/or experience with Unix command line
- Practical experience in technical account management, post-sales client management or support
- Fantastic communication and listening skills
- Fun and confidence connecting with a variety of clients from blue chip enterprises to SMEs
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks without lowering the bar on quality
- Fluency in English and ideally business-fluency in German
- Willingness to travel to work at our client's place of business
- A driver’s license
- Passion for our technology!
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to email@example.com
We are really looking forward to your application. From here on, Jay will take over and get back to you as soon as possible.
Help Jay getting your info to the right people and speed up our response time by filling out the couple of fields below.
Of course, you can always just send us an e-mail with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.