User & Product Analyst (f/m)The Customer Experience Team at NavVis is an interdisciplinary group of technical account managers, engineers, service designers and user & product analysts. Our mission is to design and provide an outstanding service experience, to collect and analyze user insights and to put these insights into practice together with our highly skilled software and hardware development teams.As a User & Product Analyst you will work closely with our B2B customers gathering requirements, managing expectations and facilitating feature deliveries and acceptance. Within NavVis you will act as the “voice of the customer” and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development as well as release planning. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences indoor digitization.
You will work on:
- Establishing scale-able & efficient processes and introducing tools to collect qualitative and quantitative user data thus driving a data-first culture across NavVis
- Analyzing generated data and turning it into actionable and insightful information by deriving key product and user metrics
- Serving as a project manager in cross-functional feature teams mapping user journeys & defining business requirements
- Experimenting with new features, managing release processes and working with Sales and Communications to ensure major releases maximize impact
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in business administration, technology management, industrial engineering or similar with a top academic background
- Affinity to and relevant practical experience in technology business as a business analyst, product manager, product owner or equivalent
- Fantastic analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
- A very high degree of customer orientation and a passion for usability
- Strong ownership and bias for action and the ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals
- Fun taking responsibility for your topics and easily find the "sweet spot" between speed and quality
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are really looking forward to your application. From here on, Jay will take over and get back to you as soon as possible.
Help Jay getting your info to the right people and speed up our response time by filling out the couple of fields below.
Of course, you can always just send us an e-mail with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) attached to email@example.com.