Web Developer for Customer ExperienceThe Customer Experience Team at NavVis is an interdisciplinary group of technical account managers, engineers, service designers and user & product analysts. Our mission is to design and provide an outstanding service experience, to collect and analyze user insights, and to put these insights into practice together with our engineering and development teams.As a Web Developer in our team, you will deploy your software development know-how to support and consult a broad range of partners on how to get most out of NavVis software. As part of an extensive, international ecosystem, our partners develop industry-specific solutions based on NavVis technology. Help these partners to bring their ideas from ideation to realization thereby shaping the future of indoor digitization!
You will work on:
- Becoming an expert by understanding all integration variants and use cases and the related trade-offs in order to provide excellent technical advice
- Supporting partner companies in applying our API and SDK
- Problem-solving with our developer teams to understand requirements and pursue best practices for integrating NavVis IndoorViewer into 3rd party technologies
- Introducing our API to the development teams of our partners
- Developing interesting API examples and gathering feedback in order to improve and extend the API
- Taking ownership of the technical platform and roadmap of our Portal in the near-term
- Experience with using and administering Linux systems plus exposure to GNU/Linux, Bash, Apache, PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Ideally you bring programming expertise with web service APIs
- Solid problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- The capability to familiarize yourself with new topics and cutting-edge technologies on top of a generalist skill set
- Lots of positive energy and enthusiasm
- Great teamwork skills and a passion for providing outstanding customer experience
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to email@example.com
We are really looking forward to your application. From here on, Jay will take over and get back to you as soon as possible.
Help Jay getting your info to the right people and speed up our response time by filling out the couple of fields below.
Of course, you can always just send us an e-mail with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.