Electrical Engineer (f/m)Are you interested joining our interdisciplinary Design & Engineering team to work on a wide set of tasks ranging from system design to test engineering? Want to play a critical role designing & engineering our famous mapping trolley + work with a great international group of people? Then apply today!
You will work on:
- Hacking & reverse-engineering of related electronic components
- Creating electrical circuit diagrams, schematics and layout boards
- Reviewing the current electronics, wiring, and setup used and proposing new concepts to optimize the system regarding energy consumption, performance, and the manufacturing process
- Testing and trouble-shooting the assembly of different hardware components of our mapping trolley (i.e. electromagnetic shielding, voltage supplier, and cable harness)
- Building test benches
- Researching new electronic components (selection of next generation of cameras, touch displays, etc.)
- Developing prototypes of the next generation of mapping systems together with your team
- An educational background in Electrical Engineering or Physics with a focus on electronics
- Work, internship, or hobby experience with your DIY electronic projects
- A structured and self managed way of working
- Strong problem-solving skills and fun exploring the latest tech gadgets!
- Keen to work in a creative Design and Engineering Team
- Fluent in English and/or German
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to email@example.com
We are really looking forward to your application. From here on, Jay will take over and get back to you as soon as possible.
Help Jay getting your info to the right people and speed up our response time by filling out the couple of fields below.
Of course, you can always just send us an e-mail with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.