Full Stack Web Application Engineer (f/m)
You will work on:
- The Java and Spring-based application server which drives the web client and the navigation app
- The PostgreSQL/PostGIS database which stores geospatially referenced data
- Bringing great new features to the frontend by working closely together with our mapping and navigation experts
- Designing an innovative client-server architecture to bring high-performance point cloud and computer visions to a simple to use and interactive web interface
- Implementing features for digital enrichment of the environment using geospatial SQL, REST and AngularJS
- Maintaining and extending our APIs for third party use; developing interesting API examples; gathering feedback in order to improve and extend the API
- Profound experience in object-oriented software development and a good sense for elegant code and robust solutions for tough problems
- A Master / Bachelor degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics (or similar) or no degree but self-taught top-notch coding skills
- Successfully implemented Java-based web-server applications or successfully implemented web-server applications in a comparable language and you have profound Java experience
- Good knowledge of Java EE and SQL
- Creativity and persistence in creating solutions that work and last
- A structured, divide-and-conquer inspired approach to debugging software
- Worked with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL, preferably with geospatial extensions like PostGIS
- Experience with model-view-controller architectures and AngularJS
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Experience with AngularJS, Three.JS, Bootstrap
- Experience with Git, Python, Bash, Linux (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat, SUSE)
- Experience with geospatial data
- Experience in debugging and profiling applications and improving their efficiency, scalability, and stability
- Well-versed in 3D graphics and web development
We are NavVis:
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to email@example.com
We are really looking forward to your application. From here on, Jay will take over and get back to you as soon as possible.
Help Jay getting your info to the right people and speed up our response time by filling out the couple of fields below.
Of course, you can always just send us an e-mail with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.