NavVis offers the most advanced indoor mapping solution available
Our technology is easy to use and delivers high-quality indoor mapping at an unprecedented speed and cost. Together with our automated post-processing software and the IndoorViewer, our ground-breaking web-based visualization solution, NavVis revolutionizes every aspect of indoor digitization.
Get your NavVis Starter Kit
The NavVis Starter Kit provides you with all the tools you need for indoor mapping - from data acquisition to hosting your own IndoorViewer web app.
The NavVis Starter Kit includes:
- M3 Mapping Trolley
- High-capacity lithium-ion batteries
- Post-processing software subscription
- IndoorViewer subscription
- Custom transport case for safe storage and transportation
- Training package
- Service and support package
There are several ways to map your indoors with NavVis, including longer-term subscription options. We'll customize your package to meet your needs, providing you with the best possible solution.
NavVis Test Mapping
Try out NavVis technology with a one day test mapping package, where a NavVis expert conducts an indoor mapping pilot project on your premises. NavVis takes care of the preparation, mapping and data processing. You get browser-based access to your indoor space with our IndoorViewer. Typically, we capture locations between 20,000 to 40,000 m2 depending on building layout.
The one day test mapping package includes:
- Mapping preparation and execution conducted by a NavVis expert
- Pilot mapping of a specific building with up to 40,000 m2 (depending on layout)
- Data processing, alignment and deployment run by a NavVis expert
- Receive all raw and processed data (point clouds, panoramic images, etc.)
- IndoorViewer subscription and hosting for your project