Intern / Working Student Quality Assurance and Management (f/m) based in
We at NavVis believe that the quality of our work environment will lead to high quality products. As major innovator in the field of scanning and indoor navigation, NavVis builds the most advanced indoor mobile mapping device in the world. We are looking for smart people to help improve the quality while scaling up the production of our mapping Trolleys.
You have excellent problem solving skills, good technical understanding and in the best case experience in working with electronics. You love to work in a team of open-minded people building up our production. Are you ready to build smart structures, work hands on and assemble cutting edge technology? In this role you will work in a wide range of different activities both in refining our assembly process and the assembly itself.
You will work on:
- Creation of and performing quality checks for hardware and software components
- Visualizing the current workflow
- Constantly improving the quality assurance process
- Providing feedback to our engineers to improve the manufacturability
- Supporting our in-house assembly team
- In-progress degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, engineering management, computer science or a related field
- Experience with process optimisation or quality assurance is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High sense of responsibility
- A hands-on mentality and a self structured way of working
- Highly motivated to work on cutting edge technology
- Interested to work in an interdisciplinary and multinational team
- Passionate about our technology!
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org