Senior Marketing Manager - Greater China based in Shanghai
As the second employee of NavVis China in Shanghai, you will have the unique opportunity to help launch an established European venture-backed startup’s solution even further into the Greater China market. NavVis has created the world’s most advanced 3D mapping system, with the visions of enabling indoor navigation throughout building interiors across the globe. Working closely with the global marketing team in Munich HQ, the MD of NavVis China and the Sales team based in Shanghai, you will draw on your own innovation and creativity to bring the NavVis B2B product and solution set to customers in China.
NavVis is a high-growth VC-backed high-tech startup headquartered in Munich. Founded in 2013, NavVis has grown into a team of close to 160 professionals serving partners and Enterprise customers in more than 25 countries. Our unique and proprietary tech (HW + SW) aims to bring location-based services into buildings (think about it like maps + GPS which have laid the foundation for digitizing almost every industrial process outdoors.) Join us!
You will work on:
- Devising, planning and executing a marketing strategy for building NavVis' b2b brand in China through leveraging of social media, online, email, PR, tradeshow and channel initiatives
- Collaborating closely with the China-focused sales team to emphasize the development and analysis of the customer journey & build successful industry/customer references
- Managing and owning the relationship with local agencies: jointly manage strategy creation, content planning/creation, and execution for the website and various marketing channels
- Analyzing KPIs to improve site and marketing campaigns to drive further performance
- Managing your budget to optimize return on marketing investments
- Finding creative and innovative ways to bring our disruptive technology and solution set to China
- Provided you are successful in your role, taking the opportunity to lead a local marketing team
- A very strong academic track record in a business, economics, or a marketing-related field
- Experience in designing and launching successful b2b marketing campaigns in China, ideally in US or European headquartered technology company
- Experience with PR incl. managing a local PR agency.
- Deep experience with field marketing, working very closely with Sales teams to support Sales Enablement (decks, one-pagers, product demos) and event marketing incl. managing sponsorships of big industry tradeshows
- Hands-on know-how of Demand generation & Digital Marketing operational expertise; you know how to manage HubSpot or a similar tool (i.e. launching client-focused emails, landing pages, social media campaigns and webinars)
- Awesome communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Fluent, native-like written and verbal abilities in Mandarin; Cantonese is a plus!
- Fluency in written and spoken English, allowing you to communicate seamlessly with our Munich headquartered team
- Work authorization for Shanghai, China
- A strong people leader who is able to recruit, coach, and inspire your team
- Passionate about our technology
- Excited about growing with our fast-growing company
- Able to spend a few weeks every year in our Munich HQ
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Previous SaaS Enterprise Marketing experience.
- Product Marketing experience / exposure
- Startup and/or experience working with global teams
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to email@example.com