Program Manager based in Munich
We are looking for a dynamic Program Manager to drive cross-functional programs within NavVis.
This is a new role leading the delivery of key indoor digitalization programs, which engage a wide cross-section of internal and external constituent groups including Product, Engineering, Customer Experience, Finance and Marketing. You will work closely with the Senior Product Manager and CTO to determine strategic priorities and programs. You will work with cross-functional teams to define goals and objectives for each strategic program and then execute effectively and efficiently, providing transparency and visibility to all involved team and levels of management.
You will work on:
- Partnering closely with the IndoorViewer Team and constituent groups to drive cross-functional programs with executive-level visibility
- Providing transparency and visibility of the progress to all involved teams and all levels of management
- Assisting in the management of new product launches including stakeholder and timeline management
- Bringing structure to program definition, requirements gathering, design, implementation and, ultimately, operational excellence
- Reviewing technical programs and processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and driving the implementation of them.
- Identifying and tracking key milestones from program inception to program retrospective
- Setting up appropriate communications infrastructures to quarterly planning and individual program execution
- Anticipating areas of risk and determining ways to mitigate them
- Cultivating a culture of openness and transparency to increase the likelihood of program success
- Proven track record of setting up, defining and leading driving cross-functional programs for a fast-paced software company
- Minimum of 3 years in a Program Management role
- Ability to proactively identify problem areas and then mobilize the right people to resolve issues
- An understanding of the challenges faced by cross-functional teams and a willingness to solve them
- Strong collaboration, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to lead by influence rather than authority, to build trust across the organization
- Ability to facilitate efficient and productive meetings that people look forward to attending
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get things done
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including your own Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-weekly BrownBag lunches, regularly team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org