Working student or Intern in Graphic Design (f/m) based in Munich
We at NavVis know about the importance of Design and Communication. As a major innovator in the field of scanning and indoor navigation, good communication and Graphic Design are a part of our ongoing product development process.
Do you have good communication skills and passion for Graphic Design? Enjoy creating info graphics and layouts for print and web in a supportive team of designers and business developers? In this role you will support us to work on CI & CC concepts and implement new designs in various communication channels.
And just in case you are wondering: we do offer paid internships.
You will work on:
- Supporting the creative development of various projects
- Designing and producing layouts product brochures for web and print
- Creating infographics for web, print and video
- Supporting our UI and UX designer in realizing customer-driven products
- In-progress Graphic or Communication Design degree
- Strong sense of aesthetic
- Detail-oriented approach to everything you do
- Fun working in a start-up where the working atmosphere and people matter!
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Able to see the whole picture of future design ideas
- Structured, proactive and independent working style
- Not afraid of Power Point and Word
We will be thrilled if you have:
- Experience working in Graphic Design
- Passion for our technology!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including your own Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-weekly BrownBag lunches, regularly team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to email@example.com