We are thrilled to announce the release of NavVis IVION Processing Enterprise, a cutting-edge software solution for point cloud processing workflows. With it, users can expect seamless and lightning-fast processing, along with the scalability and flexibility that the cloud offers.
And that's not all - we're also excited to introduce a one-of-a-kind integrated person blurring functionality that lets you automatically blur faces and bodies of people from scan data, ensuring that your data stays compliant with data privacy regulations. We're excited about the possibilities that NavVis IVION Processing Enterprise and the person blurring feature offer to our customers.
NavVis is revolutionizing the way reality capture is done, providing immediate access to reliable, up-to-date spatial data. With new product features in NavVis IVION, we are further strengthening our software portfolio, increasing end users' trust in reality capture data.
Whether you require an initial reality capture or a rescan of your built environment, NavVis has the expertise and resources to guide you through every step of your digital transformation. Let us join you on your digital transformation journey and unleash the full potential of your reality capture data at a larger and more comprehensive scale than ever before.
For manufacturing and automotive: NavVis IVION Processing Enterprise
We understand that transforming raw scan data into ready-to-use data can be a time-consuming and complex process, especially for enterprises that deal with huge datasets. With NavVis IVION Processing Enterprise, we are introducing a dedicated point cloud processing software for our enterprise customers.
“As the use of 3D data continues to grow across industries, such as automotive, manufacturing and energy and utilities, the need for efficient point cloud processing solutions becomes more important than ever,” says Stefan Sander, Global Head of Enterprise Professional Services at NavVis. “At NavVis, we have recognized this trend early on and developed NavVis IVION Processing Enterprise, a powerful data processing software that allows users to process and analyze their 3D data quickly and easily, at scale."
Harnessing the power of the cloud, NavVis IVION Processing Enterprise allows users to process point clouds and panoramic images securely and efficiently, reducing the time and effort required to create actionable reality capture data. It helps optimize processing workflows, ensuring faster and more seamless performance, all while meeting the demanding security needs of the manufacturing and automotive industries.
Key benefits of processing in the cloud:
- Process anytime, anywhere: With an entirely cloud-based workflow, you can process scan data wherever and whenever you want.
- Performance and efficiency gains: Unlock the true value of the cloud and save time by processing multiple datasets in parallel
- Seamless processing workflow: Improve productivity and workflow efficiency with a swift, secure, and simple way to process NavVis data at scale
- Make your data GDPR-compliant: Conform to data privacy regulations with a fully automated and integrated blurring functionality
- Enterprise-grade security: Processing in the enterprise cloud environment ensures that your data is uploaded and stored in a single secured entity, providing you with full control and ownership of your data. Encryption of your data, both at rest and in transit, gives an added layer of security.
Make your scan data GDPR-compliant
Introducing person blurring for NavVis IVION Processing and NavVis IVION Processing Enterprise
NavVis is among the pioneers in providing a fully automated and integrated blurring functionality within its processing software. Integrated blurring helps automate the image anonymization process for desired datasets, saving you the effort and time it typically takes to manually clean your data.
With the new person blurring feature, individuals’ faces and bodies in panoramas and point clouds captured using NavVis devices can be automatically detected and blurred. This anonymization of the data is important for compliance with data protection regulations.
“With state-of-the-art cloud security and storage options, NavVis has the right technology dedicated solely to the task of protecting your data,” says Georg Schroth, CTO & Co-founder at NavVis. “At NavVis, data security is not an afterthought. It's by design - an integral piece built into all of our systems and software.”
Key benefits of integrated blurring:
- Save time and automate the blurring process with one click for desired datasets
- Create and deliver GDPR-compliant projects that meet rigorous data confidentiality requirements
- Eliminate the manual effort typically required to blur data
- Maintain consistency with the blurring of both panoramic images and point clouds
- Store all data from any time period swiftly and securely
- Work with confidence knowing that your client's personal data is protected
Feedback from our beta testers
“We work very often with sensitive data and in crowded places, therefore we take data privacy very seriously. Data privacy is very important for our clients as well. Within one of our projects, which we did in cooperation with NavVis, we mapped more than 1.2 million sqm of industrial facilities and acquired more than 110k panorama images. We had the privilege to use blurring feature in NavVis IVION for image anonymization in this project, and all interested parties were very satisfied with the results.” – Verica Eric, Project Manager & Surveying Engineer, TPI Vermessungsgesellschaft mbH
Interested in learning more about how NavVis is playing its part in increasing end users’ trust in the spatial data? Get in touch to talk to an expert or book a demo to learn about the ways NavVis can transform the way you scan and model the built environment.