Intern / Working Student Innovation Management (f/m) based in Munich
Our Solution Factory at NavVis is an innovative team that creates new applications for customers based on NavVis technology. The interdisciplinary team consists of business innovators, software specialists and product marketers. As a Working Student or Intern in Innovation Management, you will work on the product offering, business model and market entry of NavVis’ most innovative solutions. This could be a virtual reality application for automotive factories, a tool to visually monitor the construction progress of large buildings or an indoor navigation solution specifically for airports.
Are you exited to become an expert in building digital products together with customers? Can you develop innovative business models that can transform existing markets? Then help us to bring our unique NavVis technology to a range of clients hungry forinnovative solutions!
You will work on:
- Identifying, qualifying, and implementing new business models and technical solutions together with selected clients and partners
- Managing various projects around bringing products from the idea phase to prototype to implementation
- Collaborating closely with internal NavVis design,engineering, sales, and software development teams to articulate the value of our technology across marketing channels
- Interacting with selected Germany-headquartered clients to understand their innovation and technology needs via expert interviews, problem-solving sessions, and workshops
- Receiving feedback and insights from our group of founders, who act as a steering committee for this team and meet on a regular basis
- In-progress studies in Business Administration, Technology Management, Industrial Engineering or comparable with a top academic track record
- Impressive problem-solving skills and fun working both in a team and independently
- A strong affinity to and ideally some work experience in technology businesses
- Very good knowledge of both German and English with native or near-native fluency in at least one of the two
- A strong communications skill set, both orally and written
- Deep interest in startups & passion for our technology!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including your own Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-weekly BrownBag lunches, regularly team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
Apply now online at www.navvis.com/company/careers or send your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org